Learning from Kindergarten!
In continuation of my PLN Educator's series, I thought I'd begin where early learning takes place....that is, in the Kindergarten classroom!
While I am not a FT Kindergarten teacher, I have recently enjoyed working alongside two experienced Kindergarten teachers in Halton District School Board. With that in mind, I know where my focus will be if ever I have an opportunity to teach my own Kindergarten class -- play-based learning in accordance with the Full Day program!
Until then, I will continue to learn from this list of exceptional Kindergarten teachers!
- Amanda Judd– Teaching and Learning with Primary Children
- Erin Rocklewitz – How Does My Garden Grow?
- Michelle Spatafora -- Mrs. Spatafora’s Kindergarten Blog
- Mr. Kindergarten -- Mr. Kindergarten
- Scott Wiley – Brick by Brick
- Heidi Butkus – Heidisongs Resource
- Sherry and Donna -- Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning
- Susan Case -- Kindergarten for Teachers and Parents
- April Larremore -- Chalk Talk
- Amy Murray – Miss Night’s Marbles
- Mme Nora -- Mme Nora’s AcadeKinders Blog
- Shelly Gray -- Teaching in the Early Years
- Ms. Clayton -- The Bird Nest
- Rebecca Malo – Mommy’s Lessons
- Joe Stahl -- Mr. Stahl’s Kindergarten
- Matt Gomez -- My Hullabaloo
- Krazy for Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Kids
...and two dedicated to the purposeful use of iPads in Kindergarten!19. Adventures of iPads in Kindergarten
20. Mrs. Holt -- DigitalKindergarten
Feel free to check out my list of 35 exceptional educators -- Learning from my PLN Educators!